Saturday, June 19, 2010

City of Bones

I don't really remember what books I read last month and what ones I read at the beginning of this month, so I'll just report on what I've read recently...starting with City of Bones.
My totally awesome brother-in-law, Daniel, recommended this book to me and I really liked it. I will relay what he said to me...read it! I promise you won't be disappointed. I'm waiting for someone to return the second book (City of Ashes) in the series so I can borrow it from the library.

I also read the third book in the Fablehaven series-it was just as good as the first and second books! I'm excited to read the forth one...I just got it from amazon on Tuesday.

I'm in the middle of all these series and it is sometimes hard to keep them all straight, but I am really loving all this reading I am doing. I'll be finishing another book tonight-book 4 of the Percy Jackson series.

Please, keep bringing on good book suggestions all you friends out there!

2 comments:

Daniel said...

I'm so happy that you liked City of Bones. Even more happy that you called me "totally awesome". Thanks. I still think that you need to sign up on goodreads.com and track all the books that you read and have read. It's also awesome for finding and tracking what you would like to read next.

Gena said...

I need to read all these books you're posting about. I need to get out of the love story books and onto something with a little more excitement! :) And yes, I agree with your brother-in-law... sign up for Goodreads! I don't update mine a whole lot, but you can get lots of book suggestions from friends, etc.