So our stay in New York City is over, but we are still vacationing. The kids and I are now in Georgia, and Ryan is currently in Idaho. He is having a family reunion all next week and I'm spending the week with most of my family here in Georgia-so we kinda have our own separate family reunions. Anyway...New York was AMAZING. We are already planning our next trip back (this time without the kids...although they did Great!). I'll talk all about our time there in an upcoming post, but I just wanted to share a short story...
So we stayed at this fancy hotel just off Central Park and the shower in the bathroom (shoot i should have taken a picture!) had glass covering half of the shower. So there was a big opening to get in, but no door to close up the shower. So the first night Ryan got the kids ready for the shower and put them in then thought where the heck is the door. So he called the front desk and said "my shower doesn't have a door." The receptionist informed him that it was the way it was designed. I laughed so hard when he told me that-I bet that wasn't the first time someone has called wondering where their shower door was.
It was a really cool shower though-the shower head was on the ceiling, and there were bamboo planks on the floor of the shower so you weren't standing in water - so there wasn't a ton a splash out the door. I'd like a shower like that in my house plus the other half of the door though so I didn't have to clean up a wet floor every day.
1 comment:
Ha! This cracked me up. :) I can just picture it. Glad you guys had such a great time. Spencer sure enjoyed getting to go fishing again with Ryan. Can't wait to hear more about your trips and see more pictures. Enjoy your family!
Post a Comment