Today's post is brought to you by the number two. Yesterday was Miss Halli's number two birthday. I heard her two little feet running into my room yesterday morning to wake up up at 6:15. The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes were her two big beautiful eyes staring into mine. I laid her into bed next to me and thought of the past two years with her in our lives. She is one crazy lady, but we sure love having her in our family.
In honor of her big day here are "Halli's top 2's"
2 things we did for Halli's Birthday
1. Crowned Halli princess for the day
2. Ate a delicious fondant cake made by Lindsey (my sister) and I(Tiffani)
2 things Halli said today
1. What the....heck
2. Oh cute (said after she saw a picture of herself)
2 times Halli made ma laugh today
1. When she bit into her birthday cake after we sang to her (I guess that was actually yesterday-oh well)
2. when she said what the....heck
2 things I remember when she was born
1. Her pink pink skin (Carson was really yellow)
2. having her sleep on my chest-I love snuggly babies and she TOTALLY was...what happened?

2 things we love about Halli
1. I LOVE that she loves shoes...a girl just like her mom
2. She loves us
PS...My photos were loading, and then they stopped. So as of now I only have 2 photos-fitting I guess.
2 things we did for Halli's Birthday
2. Ate a delicious fondant cake made by Lindsey (my sister) and I(Tiffani)
2 things Halli said today
1. What the....heck
2. Oh cute (said after she saw a picture of herself)
2 times Halli made ma laugh today
1. When she bit into her birthday cake after we sang to her (I guess that was actually yesterday-oh well)
2. when she said what the....heck
2 things I remember when she was born
1. Her pink pink skin (Carson was really yellow)
2. having her sleep on my chest-I love snuggly babies and she TOTALLY was...what happened?
2 things we love about Halli
1. I LOVE that she loves shoes...a girl just like her mom
2. She loves us
PS...My photos were loading, and then they stopped. So as of now I only have 2 photos-fitting I guess.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Halli!! What a fun day!
Wow! I was in total shock when I saw this. I can't believe she's already 2! Happy Birthday, Halli! Hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment