Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Hoping for a Prince
Yesterday we went into downtown Wichita to do some shopping and while we were there we found a cool little cove of bronze statues. There were probably 10 separate statues, some small water fountains coming up from the ground, and then a little water wall thing where there was a small frog statue. We let the kids play for a little while then Carson had to go to the bathroom. Ryan took Carson away and I took Halli over to see the water wall. She walked over with me, found the little frog, and walked right up and kissed it. I don't know why she did it...I guess hoping for a cute little boy to play with. Luckily I had my camera in my purse so I made her do it again and snapped a shot.
Here are a few other photos

And here is my AC project from last week #22.
I've heard of diaper cakes, and my friend was having a baby shower so I thought I would try one out. It was easy to do, and something I'll probably do again next week because I have another friend having a baby shower. Tis the season for babies around here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a fun time. That is such a cute picture of Halli kissing the frog. One day her prince will come!
I love all of your AC projects. Makes me want to be creative! I feel good if I get ready for the day!
Oh, cute little Halli. I love that girl. Has she even seen the Princess and the Frog or heard the story?
Post a Comment