Thursday, July 24, 2008

Filmstrip Fun

Tiffani, Carson, and Halli are all in Utah for the next couple weeks visiting family. I (RYAN) am at home by myself. I don't know what i'm going to do with myself for the next couple weeks. I havent been alone this long.... in a really really long time. I decided i needed to find projects or things to keep me busy. The Wii is only fun for so long. Tonight i decided to do a little filmstrip of pictures in Photoshop. The day before the fam left for Utah, i took a bunch of pictures of Carson. He is a cutie. Pictures of Halli were also taken, so i had to do another filmstrip. Anyways, i thought this turned out cute! Note: Click on the image to see the full size image!!

2 comments:

Gena said...

Ryan, what are you going to do by yourself? If I remember right, last time Tiff and Carson were gone, you were at our place an awful lot. Sorry we couldn't be there for ya now. Those pictures of Carson are adorable! Oh I miss him! We miss him, well all of you really! I hope it works out to see them while they are over this way. Halli is getting so big! She is adorable too!

Erin Harris said...

Cute! Hope you are hangin' in there while you're "bacheloring it". Halli is looking so different all the time....but still cuter than ever. We all miss you!...and I still think you guys should move back to Rexburg. Think about it :)