Thursday, July 17, 2008

Time flies

So Halli has already been with us for more than 5 weeks now. It is hard to believe it has been that long...the days are long, but the weeks fly by. It is interesting how that always seems to be the case. She has been growing so much-we have a doctor's appointment on Monday so we'll see just how much she's grown. It amazes me how much she changes day to day. Some days she cries a lot and it is hard to get anything done. Other days she is just an angel and I can't get enough of her. This week most days have been really good-she is getting better and better each day. She is such a good sleeper too-most of the time. I really appreciate this, and know it is a blessing. I have a hard time functioning with little or no sleep so this helps me a lot! Ryan also helps a lot on the nights she has a hard time. I really appreciate all the things he does.

Carson, Halli, and I are off to visit my family in Utah on Tuesday. We are really excited to go and be with family again! Ryan gets to stay here and work-making it possible for us to go on vacation-THANKS! We will be there for about 3 weeks, and are planning a trip up to Rexburg one day. I'm not sure what day yet, but if anyone wants to get together I would love to see some old friends!


These are just a few recent photos I have taken. I realized yesterday that we took 100 times more photos of Carson than we have of Halli. I don't think we put the camera down for 3 months after Carson was born. I decided that I have to get going and take more pictures of Halli-she is growing and changing way too fast! These are the most recent ones I have taken and they are about a week old. We'll take some more this weekend and get them posted.

6 comments:

Aubry T Jensen said...

cute! Hey if Elise is still in Rexburg maybe i could drive up there with you. I dont know when you are planning on going or anything. It was just a thought:)

Unknown said...

We sure miss you guys...if you are planning a trip to Rexburg, I think you should come up in September.... :)

The Martins said...

Halli is adorable! Love the pictures!

Gena said...

That top picture is precious! I just really love it, and yes, I hope dearly I get to see you three when you're here! I am so excited, so please let me know when you plan to come up. I can't believe how fast the weeks go either, it's amazing to me that Avie is already three weeks this Thursday!

Ashley Schoenfeld said...

Call me When you get time we'll catch up in ole' syracuse utah! 529-8698

Lois Draper said...

Tiff, call me and we should hang out! As long as it is not month end, you know the ones that you miss so much!