Saturday, July 26, 2008
Sleepin Like a Cowboy
Ok, so these pictures are a little old but i have been meaning to post them. Since i am home all alone, i have plenty of time to do things like adding to the blog. So one day we were playing cowboy. I was the horse and he was the cowboy. All he really wanted to do was have me buck him off onto the floor or the bed. Then he decided that he was going to be the horse and i was to be the cowboy.... yeah, i guess we made it work. After crawling around for a while we decided to take a nap. A cowboy nap. I had to show Carson how cowboys sleep. He thought it was pretty cool. Unfortunately he didnt let me take a nap. I also threw on a picture of Carson holding Halli. She really didnt mind being held like that. Also a pic of me and Halli. I just miss my kids! Anywho, this post is kinda random, but whatever.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment