Friday, July 4, 2008

Angels of Mine

It is a big adjustment going from one child to two children. I knew it was going to be different, but I didn't know just how different it would be. It is hard being a stay at home mom while Ryan is gone all day at work. Some days are better than other days, but moments like these remind me that it is worth it. When my children bring a smile to my face I know that I can face the rest of the day - no matter what comes.
Carson singing to Halli

Snuggling

She loves to sleep with her hands under her like this...I love it!

He always brings laughter to my day.

3 comments:

Gena said...

Halli and Avie do kinda look alike, huh? Oh, I sure hope it works out to see you guys when you come out this way. You're children are so precious. We miss you guys!

Aubry T Jensen said...

Carson is the cutest kid EVER! I cant get over it. Everytime i see a picture or talk to him, i just melt and want to see him NOW. That picture of him singing to Halli is adorable. She is SUPER cute! I cant wait to see yall at the end of the month:) I miss you tooooo much!

Laura said...

Hi Tiffani!
You don't know me, but Jenny tells us stories about your family all the time! I hope you don't think this is intrusive, but I'm hooked on your blog now! Your baby is adorable and Carson is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. Especially when he sings. :)