So a while back I decided that Tiff and I should dig up some of the memorable tunes that we remembered from high school. When we got searching, however, we found more and more songs. I decided that this would have to be done in numbered mixes of only a few songs at a time. Here are a few songs that brought back some memories... yeah, not necessarily good ones... just memories. Enjoy!
Crossroads-Bone Thugs
Jumper-Third Eye Blind
The Freshman-Verve Pipe
Champagne Supernova-Oasis
Good Riddance-Green Day
3 comments:
Haha- those songs brought back some serious high school (and probably middle school) memories. Your new little one is so adorable. Hope all is well!
Awesome jobo n the new background and such Ryan...i love it! Its super cute and cool. Anyways, i hope you are doing alright. We miss you here and wish you could have come...hopefully we will see you soon.
Ok- shows how old I am. I knew 2 songs out of the 5. We're not going to get into what songs were cool in my day. (Ok-just for kicks...Macerena, Come on ride that train, Barbie World, Parents Just don't understand, Gansta's Paradise, Ice Ice Baby) I really was cool- I promise:)
Post a Comment