Thursday, June 19, 2008

Book Tag

Here are the directions-
1. Pick up the nearest book, turn to page 123
2. Find the 5th paragraph
3. Find the 5th sentence in that paragraph
4. Post the 5th sentence
5. Tag 5 people

The book I picked up is The Richest Man in Babylon

"I like to work and I like to do good work, for work is the best friend I've ever known."

Tag: Gena Buie, Heather Duff, EmmaLee Bowling, Aubry Tucker, Ashley Bankhead

2 comments:

Gena said...

I remember looking at your blog and seeing 20 days and thinking OH MY THAT IS SO SOON... and by golly, I'm already there! I am so excited/scared/nervous! How are you guys doing? I need to add this little book tag to my blog, I guess!

Gena said...

So I've been up since about 3:30... can't sleep. I've been having contractions, but they don't hurt, so I am not doing anything about it. I was thinking it would be TONIGHT, but now I'm thinking maybe another day or two. Time will tell though right? I am going to be so tired today!