Sunday, June 15, 2008
Singing boy-Pooping baby
Well, its Fathers day and i (Ryan) wanted to give a baby/child update. Today while Halli was sleeping on me i stopped to ponder the talents that each of us has been given. More specifically i thought about the talents of our children... woh, i have more than one child! Anyways, after much thought i decided that one of Carson's greatest talents is singing. He loves music and loves to sing songs. Every night before bed he always looks forward and sometimes even bargains for more songs. Sometimes for no particular reason he breaks out in song. The video below shows one of those times. Although he had a little stage fright, he still was able to get most of the songs. Next i thought about little Halli. She is only like 5 days old, but she has to have a talent, right? I concluded that her best talent is pooping. And since all she really does is eat, sleep and poop, it was easy to narrow down my choices. Yeah, thats all i really have to say about that. Also, i have included a couple more pictures of Halli. She was awake for most of the evening so it was nice to be able to spend time with her. More pictures will follow!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Congrats!!!! She is beautiful and I love her name. So cute! Carson looks adorable with her. And all natural, you are so brave! Anyways, congrats again. Hope everything is going great with you new little one.
What a cute post. I watched the video twice, he is so sweet! Halli looks so alert in these pictures. I hope you're doing well and getting enough rest. Congrats again!
Tiff I have to tell you I think Carson is one of the cutest little boys ever. I loved that video I had to watch it twice by myself and then show my husband as well.
Hi guys! This was great! I had to show Robert it as well. Carson must have an amazing memory! Congrats on the baby again!
Awww. I love that kid. And that sweet baby girl! I can't wait to come down there and see you guys again. I don't know if I can survive college without you guys there...but I'll try! Love you and give those sweet babies a big squeeze and kiss from all of us here at home!
Adorable baby girl, I knew you were expecting but didn't know when. I had to laugh out loud at Carson singing. What a cute kid! I am sure he keeps you guys smiling! Keep in touch now that you know my blog.
Oh my good heavens! Tiff! Your son is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! I loved, loved, loved his songs! =) I would get his autograph if he knew how to write his name =) Yay for Mommy and Daddy who taught him such good songs!
And congratulations on the little girl =)
--Cami
He is the cutest singer in the world! Oh come back to me! I dont like ya'll living in Kansas...you're going to turn into Rhet and Jess. I will only see you like once a year if i am lucky! Halli isn't even going to know me. Oh sad day.
I worked in the primary/nursery with Carson, and he was our best singer! At singing time his face would light up and he knew all the words. He is too cute! Congrats on your new little Halli - she is a cutie too!
Post a Comment