Last night we had a big storm that was expected to come through and produce tornadoes. I was scared out of my mind for a while, but everything turned out just fine-it wasn't very bad at all thank goodness! We were under a tornado warning (which means a tornado has touched down or should touch down) for about a half an hour so we hung out in the bathroom for about 45 minutes last night. Ryan thought it was funny and took some photos.
Friday, June 6, 2008
9 months
My sister wanted to see some photos of me at this point in life-nine months pregnant. I don't have many right now, but I'll put up a few I have and think about taking a couple more. Here is a shot of me on June 1-just ignore my huge arm!
Last night we had a big storm that was expected to come through and produce tornadoes. I was scared out of my mind for a while, but everything turned out just fine-it wasn't very bad at all thank goodness! We were under a tornado warning (which means a tornado has touched down or should touch down) for about a half an hour so we hung out in the bathroom for about 45 minutes last night. Ryan thought it was funny and took some photos.
These are the only photos I have of me right now-but maybe we'll get out and do something fun tomorrow and we can take some more. Even better-maybe the baby will come tomorrow and we can have better photos than just me really big!
Last night we had a big storm that was expected to come through and produce tornadoes. I was scared out of my mind for a while, but everything turned out just fine-it wasn't very bad at all thank goodness! We were under a tornado warning (which means a tornado has touched down or should touch down) for about a half an hour so we hung out in the bathroom for about 45 minutes last night. Ryan thought it was funny and took some photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Cute Belly! I forget what that looks like already! Good luck with your fun day (to Come)!
Tiffani you are so very cute pregnant. I think my belly was that size at 6 months. I'm not even kidding you. I miss having storms. I haven't experienced a HUGE thunderstorm since I left Florida. I forget what they're like. Glad you guys are safe. Oh, and Carson looks like he was having a blast through it all...lol. Too fuuny
Thanks Big. I love them. I am glad that yall made it out the storms ok. You are so silly. I bet Carson just loved being in the bathroom with Mom and Dad for awhile. HA, LOVE YOU!
I try to get on your blog everyday, just so I can see if you had your baby. I am way excited for you. You'll have two before I even have one, but mine will be here soon enough. Good luck with it all. I can't wait to see little sister.
EmmaLee
You are a very cute pregnant lady. I'm jealous because I just looked like a bloated whale. We keep checking your blog almost everyday for news of that little girl. Hope she comes soon!!
You look so cute!
Tiff, you look awesome! I'm sure you are feeling better now that she's here!! Can't wait to see pictures!!! congratulations
Yay!! Baby Sister Halli! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to see pictures! We're glad to hear everything went well... Lucky Tiffani, with those quick labors!
Post a Comment