Thursday, June 12, 2008

Halli Amber Harris

She is finally here! She came Tuesday morning at 8:16am. It was a fun time delivering...the epidural didn't get there in time (sounds familiar) so we went all natural again. She came in at 7 lbs. 9 oz. I was so nervous the entire pregnancy that even though they said it was a girl in there that it would come out a boy-so that was the first thing Ryan checked for and informed me of! We are so happy to finally have her here, and feel so blessed to have the opportunity to raise another child. Carson is so happy and excited about being a big brother. He is more than willing to help with anything and has just been so cute with her! Here are a couple shots of our newest addition!





























16 comments:

Catherine and Derrick said...

Yay Congrats for the baby Tiffani

Alyse said...

I love that name Tiff! Can't wait to see what she looks like! Congratulations!!!

Gena said...

I love that she has dark hair. Now you'll have a mini Ryan and a mini Tiffani! How cute! Find that dang cord!

Mare said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!! HEr name is beautiful! Hope Carson is enjoying the new little sister!

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

congratulations!! I am so excited for you!! She is beautiful. I hope you are doing well.

A little Birdie... said...

Congrats! She looks just like her proud big brother!

By the way, you look great Tiffany! I wish I looked that good after labor. Maybe I'll try natural next time....haha, yeah right :)

Taryn said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congrats on #2. You look great too! Wow. Hope everything is going well.

Alyse said...

How in the heck do you always look so good after giving birth? I'm going to need you to show me some pointers before I have any kids!

Gena said...

Oh, she is so so cute! Precious! ...and Tiff, you're beautiful! Carson looks so proud to be a big brother, and Ryan gets to celebrate Father's Day with his new little daughter! Her name is beautiful.

Amanda J said...

She's so cute! I was worried that Lilly would come out a boy too! I thought I was the only one!

Julia said...

Tiffani, congrats again! She is adorable. I love the picture of Carson and her,he will be a great big brother.

Ashley Schoenfeld said...

Oh my gooy goodness she is beautiful! You are one awesome chick, I sure loved my epidural!Good luck with everything! if you ever get out here to Utah let me know so I can come get a good look!

EmmaLee said...

Wow, all natural twice. That's impressive. Hope all is going well. She is beautiful. Congrats to both of you!

Lois Draper said...

Congrats! Give me call when you recover a little more and we can chat.
PS I got your thank you card and it was adorable.

the duffsters said...

Congratulations! Your little princess is beautiful! I love the name as well. I remember you always liking the name Amber. She looks just like you Tiffani...I can't believe how much hair she has. She is BEAUTIFUL!!

Leah McChesney said...

Hi Tiffani and Ryan, So happy for you, she is just beautiful!