Saturday, July 16, 2011

Carson and Halli

So after posting about Halli a week or so ago, I realized I hadn't ever put their photos up that my sister took a couple months back. I put 3 of Halli's up in her post, but wanted to put Carson's up too. So here are 3 of our favorites. As soon as I find frames I have a cute idea for all these wonderful photos my sister Aubry took! Thanks again for your fabulous skills sista!

These ones of Halli I took, but just wanted to include some photos of her new favorite thing. She absolutely LOVES this bike! It is the best birthday present I have ever purchased for anyone ever. Definitely worth the money we forked out for it! If it wasn't so darn hot here all day, everyday I'd let her be out riding it more. In the fall we'll be out riding non-stop.
Just a side question for everyone...does anyone have a recommendation for an excellent jogging stroller-probably needs to be a double stroller? I am looking to buy one very soon, and it needs to be able to hold our new infant and Halli. I'm excited to get back to running in the very near future!

6 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I love my Burley! it is kinda pricey, but it's also a bike trailer. It can be covered in the winter and with a blanket the babies can stay super toasty, and in the rain they can stay dry. It holds kiddos up to 50 pounds, and that is a great advantage. You buy the bike trailer, then the jogger package. Chariot makes a great stroller too, but theirs are even more mulla.

Mary Ann said...

Oh, and my brother bought a bob, it looks like an interesting take on a stroller, but it is narrow, and I think that is nice.

Kirsten said...

Cute kids. My sister in law and some friends swear by the BOB. They love them. I don't have any personal experience with jogging strollers though, sorry. Good luck!

Aubry T Jensen said...

cute pictures, i love the one you took of halli with the bike behind her. so cute!

The Martins said...

What cute pictures! Your kids are adorable! And I can't believe how old they are getting. Lincoln loves his bike too and would spend hours on it if he could.

I am looking into double joggers too. My sister-in-law has a Phil&Teds and she loves it.

Thanks for your comments on our blog.

Gena said...

Carson is huge and so, so handsome! Avie loves her bike too!

We actually just got a BOB Revolution a couple months ago. I LOVE IT. It was pricey but so worth it, and it's built well and will last through all our kids. I love that it's a double but also fits through doors without a problem. It's great!! I was almost going to get a Phil & Ted's but I think if you're wanting a serious jogger, that wouldn't be it. It seems to be built a little more flimsy, more plastic parts and such, better for shopping. Anyway, that's just my opinion.

Congratulations on Bentley! He is also so, so handsome. How great to have a photographer in your family!!