Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sunday morning photos

I'm now 38.8 weeks pregnant...or something like that. I'm due one week from Thursday, and I am ready for this boy to be here already! I'm in the stage where I am never comfortable, and I'm always hot. I want to clean and organize everything, but have no energy to do it...so I start working hard early in the day and I'm exhausted and wiped out by 9. I got up this morning and started working right away. I then had to take a nap at 8:30-yes am. I'm ready to be able to breathe again, and walk up and down my stairs without having to sit and rest after doing so. This baby is draining me of everything I have!

Well Sunday morning we got all ready for church, and I thought it would be a good time to take some photos. I love seeing pregnancy photos with othe kids loving the mom so we tried it out. Some of them are pretty good, but the last one is my favorite. Unfortunately Ryan had to be the one taking the pictures so he didn't get to be in them! Here's hoping to an early delivery! I'm hoping and praying he comes on his own in the next week. My doctor is, of course, going on vacation on the 23rd so I'll be scheduling an induction on Monday (probably for Wed or Thurs) if he doesn't come on his own! I don't really care to be induced, and would rather just let things happen, but I also really want my doctor to deliver the baby...so everyone pray he come this Sunday!

5 comments:

Lois Draper said...

You pray for me and I will pray for you. My due date was the 12th and my dr is going out of town on the 22. I have an apt for Friday. We both have a baby this weekend!! Good luck and I feel just the way you do. It is 8:19 and I am ready for my nap!

Aubry T Jensen said...

Love the photo's Tiffani! They are so cute. I am sure your baby will come soon. I'm just hoping Mom makes it there in time. I can't wait to see some pictures when he comes. And even more, I can't wait to come see you!

Amelia said...

Tiffani you look so great at full term preggo! Wow! The pictures are so cute of you and your kids! Good luck with everything :)

Julia said...

Cute photos. Wow I can't believe you are having your third! That is so exciting! Congratulations.

Mary Mathews said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! I know you probably don't feel like you do but you look great! What beautiful kids you have. I hope he comes and all goes well for you!