Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Say say my playmate

So I've been thinking about putting up a post for a little while, but I don't have much to post about. I feel like we've been playing all summer long and my life has been kinda out of order. This morning I realized that this was true...we have been playing all summer long and we have no set schedule (except nap and bed time). I've posted about most of the fun things we've done, but here's whats been happening for the past 3 weeks.
  • I've been working out again...I took a long break this spring/summer so it's time to get back at it. I'm going at 5:15am three days a week with a friend to YMCA.
  • I got a job working at a grocery store as a cashier...yes, I feel like I'm in high school again
  • Ryan went on his first business trip-I guess he is all grown up now. He got to go to North and South Carolina. He really loved Charleston and keeps saying he wants to move there.
  • Ryan's sister Jenny came to be with us for the week Ryan was gone-we LOVED having her with us she helped me out so much!
  • Carson completely occupied Jenny's time while she was here by making her tell stories and draw (two things she is AWESOME at) the entire week.
  • Halli and I have been playing a lot with her kitchen set she got for her birthday
  • We took 2 trips to Oklahoma (to retrieve and return Jenny)
  • I've been listening to Catching Fire with all that driving...I'M TOTALLY LOVING the book, and am nervous/excited to see what is going to happen.
  • The new Mockingjay book is on it's way to my house, via Amazon, so I can start reading it the moment I finish Catching Fire.
  • My sister Aubry and hubby Michael came to visit for a couple days. They have to leave this morning, and we are sad to see them go. We always love having them here with us.
So with the departure of my sister this morning, our summer will officially be over. I guess it is time to get back on a schedule. So here's to the amazing summer of 2010!!

No comments: