Friday, September 3, 2010

HAIRCUT

These photos turned out darker on here, but hopefully you can get the idea of my new cut. Here is the before photo. Before the cut, but right after a shower-my hair is wet.Here is the new look. What do you think? I love it. I love having short hair. I've always been scared to cut my hair, but I finally got the courage to do it and I love it. When I go back to have it cut again though I think I want it a little shorter, and I don't want the bangs. I got bangs cut, and I just don't like them...you can't even tell that I have them in these photos though so it is ok for now.

7 comments:

Ashley Schoenfeld said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! YOu Look Great!

Mary Ann said...

HOT MOMMA

Mary Mathews said...

I love the hair cut! It looks really cute on you!

Mare said...

I love the cut. It really looks great and I know it is super easy. That is one of my favorite cuts to give bc it styles itself! You look fantastic by the way!

EmmaLee said...

I love your hair! It is so great when people get brave.

the duffsters said...

I love your haircut! It's beautiful! So trendy u are

Jessica Parnell Tucker said...

Yow, chica. Lookin' sexy!