Sunday, August 8, 2010

Slow Going

I've been working on some projects, but it has been slow going lately. I've got a lot of plans and ideas, but running low on funds so I'm trying to find inexpensive things to work on..and get creative with my creativity. Here are my latest 2 projects #s 26 and 27
First I made some cupcakes, and a fun lunch for the kids one afternoon. The cupcakes took a while, but they were fun to make and really delicious to eat!
I also made some bracelets for Halli. They were so cute, and she loved them...too bad they were both broken 15 minutes after I put them on her. Hey though, at least I got a photo before they were ruined. I'll just have to put them back together one evening this week while I'm watching Lost. (We've been watching all the seasons so we could watch the final one-we're on 5 now so we're almost there!)I've got 2 more projects that are both half-way completed and will be done in the next couple of days. And another 2 that are in the works of getting started so hopefully I'll be able to stay on top of them.

1 comment:

Ashley Bankhead said...

I love hearing about all of your projects. Very fun.

I really miss you guys. It has been forever since we have seen you. Johnny and I are always saying how we miss you and Ryan. It has been way too long. But I'm glad you're all doing so well. We will just have to blog until we see each other again.