Sunday, August 1, 2010

Other happenings

We've been enjoying life since we've come home from our big trip this summer. Halli and Carson have been much nicer this week after catching up on sleeping and getting back to their regular schedules. They really did pretty good on our vacation too though, but it is always nice to get back in the routine. I went to girls camp with our church for a week 2 weeks ago. I had my friend Kristin braid my hair. I love it! It was so nice to not have to worry about my hair for a week. It kept me a lot cooler too. I think I'll have to have her do this to me once every 6 months or so. It was just a nice break from my hair.
We went on a rafting trip during camp, and it was a blast. These are the fun girls I got to spend the day with. I don't think any of them had paddled a boat before so it was fun to teach them how to control the raft. We only got stuck once!
This was after I took my hair out of the braids, but before I brushed it. It was a good bit bigger after I brushed it.
I'll be making another post soon, but I just needed to play catch up on all these posts. They aren't too exciting...the next ones will be more so-Promise.

No comments: