I know I haven't been posting much at all lately-even though I am supposed to be posting at least once a week to report on my projects. I've been way stressed about this big service project I am in charge of for church. I am the stake YW secretary, and I was put in charge of a stake youth activity. It was supposed to be yesterday, but it snowed an inch Friday night so the activity got canceled...I guess there was ice under the snow. (still not to scary for me...after all we lived in Idaho where snow/ice covers the roads for 7 months out of the year) I was looking forward to being done with it, but now it is going to be next Saturday so...I will be stress free (haha) in a week.
I have a lot to blog about, but tonight I just wanted to report that we are still alive. I will post tomorrow about how my race went last weekend. I need to get photos from my friends so I can have so proof of my accomplishment! So for now, just know we are all alive and well.
1 comment:
An inch!? That is hilarious! Good luck next weekend!
Post a Comment