- Rocks (I thought it was especially cool if I found one of those white "sparkly" rocks...the same kid I've been digging out of the flower bed.)
- Treasure Trolls
- Precious moments figurines
- Stickers
- Pencils
- Key Chains
- Postcards
- letters (as in I kept EVERY letter anyone wrote me)
- Stuffed Animals
Thursday, March 25, 2010
These are a few of my favorite things
I was sitting in my rock garden today digging out rocks and started thinking about when I was a child. I used to collect rocks, and a lot of other things. I thought it would be interesting to find out what other people collected when they were children, or things you collect now. Here is what I remember gathering and keeping as a child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't sleep so I decided to look up house decorating ideas and saw on my RSS feed that you added a new post. Cute post, it made me laugh b/c I too saved EVERY letter I ever received. I think I have at least 100 from u alone. haha.. good times! I still have them all. I also saved, or as I like to call it.. "Collected"...(it sounds better) potato chip bags. hahaha... omg, i was so weird. Remember that? I also collected keychains for awhile, and TY animals (are those still around?). I also remember I was obsessed with sunflowers and wanted anything and everything with a sunflower on it. haha... man, the good ole days!
-night
ps. tiffani posted this right? if its ryan then forget what I said about the letters.. lol
I collected stickers and key chains too! And for awhile I had this weird turtle fetish so wanted anything that had turtles - little toys, shirts, pencils, you name it! Oh and TY beanie babies... loads of money spent, why!?! So funny to think back about those things! It will be fun to see what our own kids treasure as they grow up! :)
Post a Comment