Sunday, March 7, 2010

Little Man Ties

Well Ryan brought his computer home from work with him this weekend, so good news-I can post pictures. I'll be posting all my recent projects and some recent photos of things we've been doing.
My project this week was making some little man ties for Carson. It took me a while to make them, but I think they turned out pretty good. I wanted to get a photo of Carson wearing them, but he is already in bed tonight. This is my project #10. Following that photo is the photos of other projects from recent weeks.





I just realized that half of them are unfinished. I have some work to finish this week. I have tried to put the flower on my headwrap that I made, but I can't figure it out. I have to keep trying and get the flower on there. It looks good without it, but it will look better with it. Then I don't have the face on the bear I made. I don't have the materials for it yet, but I will be getting them next week so I'll have to wait until then to finish it. Sorry for the rambling...I'm just thinking aloud.

These next two photos are just from a night we had some popcicles last week. The kids enjoyed them, and Halli was being so silly. And the last photo was from a couple weeks ago she took a nap on the chair in her instead of in her bed. I went in there to check on her and had to take a photo cause it was silly. I haven't found her like that since...so I don't think she slept very well.




As a final note, I'm running another half marathon next weekend. It's been a year since my last one. I was going to do a full marathon the end of february, but my knee wouldn't let me do a full one so I'm now doing a half next Saturday down in Bentonville Arkansas...yes, home of Walmart. I'll let you know how it goes!

3 comments:

Mary Mathews said...

The ties are super cute. Are they super easy to make? You are so crafty I just love looking at what you have done! Good luck on the next ones coming up!

Ashley Schoenfeld said...

Wah Woo good for you! That is one of my goals after baby#2. I wish you were here so I could train with someone! And to do crafts with...sheesh so productive!

Johnson Family said...

How did you make those ties? They look great.

Good luck in the half marathon. I think it's great that people can actually do those.