Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I hope you think of me

You know that song by Taylor Swift? It's not titled I hope you think of me, but it has that line in it. The title is Tim McGraw....and I'm going to see him in concert on June 11th!!!!! I'm super excited he is coming to Wichita. A friend and I have floor seats to go see him because we both LOVE his music. I have loved him since high school, and now I get to see him a few short months. So, I hope you're thinking of me on June 11th while I enjoy this amazing concert!

4 comments:

Ashley, Mike, Mylie, Chloe said...

Lucky!I am sooo jealous he was one of my most favorite concerts ever!

lindsey said...

Tiffani that is so exciting! Funny thing...just yesterday I listened to pure Tim Mcgraw and I was thinking...it would be awesome to go to one of his concerts. And now look at this, you get to go :)

Gena said...

I'm so jealous! I bet that will be amazing. I love him.

Mary Mathews said...

Sounds like something fun to look forward too! How exciting!