I just had the best time with Halli. She and I are home alone right now. The house it neat and clean, the last load of laundry is in the dryer, and it is quiet. So I thought we would make dinner together. It was so much fun! She was so adorable. We made pizza, and she was so excited to help through the whole thing-pouring, stirring, tasting, and adding food color to the dough. When we make pancakes we like to color them with some food color-makes it really exciting! Well I guess she thought we were making pancakes cause we started mixing it and she said "blue" and reached up for the food coloring...so I thought sure, why not. This will be the first time I've had a blue pizza, but I'm sure Carson will be so excited for it!
After we finished making the pizza Halli wanted to watch Blues Clues so I said ok and asked her if she wanted to bring her water to which she replied "sure"...she is so cute. I love her soft little voice.
It is nice having some mother-daughter time alone. We'll have to do it more often!
OK apparently we are having issues with loading our photos again...so until we wipe our hard drive again we are going to be photo-less. I don't know how that is going to work with my projects going on. I guess you will just have to imagine how they look.

2 comments:
I'm so excited to have a little girl, or at least have Ezra old enough to help out with dinner. It will make that time of the day much better for both of us!
How cute is Hallie. I have nefver thought of food coloring to go in anything like pancakes or pizza I might try it one day!
Post a Comment