I made two more tutus this week. I know lame...I made some for my first AC project this year, and this is only number 7. But I had to make a couple for some sweet little girls...one that is going to be born in the next few months, and one that will be turning one next month. I wanted to get them made, and sent before the time passed and I was late...as I always am with sending gifts and cards. I'm on top of it this time. I just have to get them in the mail.
We are still having problems loading our photos. So still nothing to actually show for my work, but I did do it-PROMISE! AC#7...two more tutus. Oh, and once we get our computer figured out I'll load all the missing photos. Let you know when it happens.
2 comments:
Sounds like you're keeping busy... I'm not sure what's going on with your picture business, but have you tried uploading them into Photobucket (or some other Internet picture site)? And THEN loading them to Blogger form there?
So are they hard to make? I would love to make one for Carolina. Any suggestions? I am not crafty... I am trying though.
Post a Comment