As a side note...Halli has been into book so much lately. This past week I have rarely seen her not carrying one around. In fact when I put her to bed tonight she insisted sleeping with one. I love that she loves books! Here is a photo of her after waking up from nap yesterday-books in hand!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
B-day cards
I spent a few hours this morning with some friends, and really enjoyed my time just chatting and not worry about children. I am in a card group, and we get together once a month and make cards. One of us designs the cards and hosts the party at their house. This month was my month so it was my turn to get creative. Here are the cards we made today. I think everyone had a good time. I'm just glad to have some birthday cards for the upcoming celebrations of friends and family! I'm hoping we do another birthday card next month! AC #5

As a side note...Halli has been into book so much lately. This past week I have rarely seen her not carrying one around. In fact when I put her to bed tonight she insisted sleeping with one. I love that she loves books! Here is a photo of her after waking up from nap yesterday-books in hand!
As a side note...Halli has been into book so much lately. This past week I have rarely seen her not carrying one around. In fact when I put her to bed tonight she insisted sleeping with one. I love that she loves books! Here is a photo of her after waking up from nap yesterday-books in hand!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your birthday cards look really cute! Hallie is so cute! I wish I could get Bryen more into books.
Cute cards! They are darling! Lincoln likes books too. That's so cute that Halli wanted to take a book to bed.
So cute! Halli is adorable. I love that she wants to sleep with a book! So funny. Adney always decides he loves ginormous books that weigh a ton. Lately he is lugging around a book called "Birds of the world". It probably weighs 10 pounds. Kids are so funny!
How do you come up with these things?! You are so creative. I wish I could be in your card group.
I love Halli's thick hair. It just seems so much fuller than Avie's. She is adorable!
Post a Comment