Saturday, January 9, 2010

Still here

We are alive. I haven't forgotten we have a blog. It's just been a while and I have so much to catch up on so I've just been avoiding it. It's late, but I'm still awake. The rest of my family is slumbering and dreaming of sweet things I'm sure. So I thought I would sit down for a moment and notify the world that we are still alive, and have just been enjoying ourselves too much. This is why I haven't been in the blogging world. We went to Utah and spent the holidays with all of my family...but more of that information will come in a post tomorrow. I will update on my AC projects, the holidays, our fun activities, and upcoming events. Hope you all had a wonderful december. Oh, and if you were looking out for our Christmas card (cause I asked for addresses, you know)...I didn't send them. Yours didn't get lost in the mail, and no I didn't forget just you. I just didn't send them. I had the cards made, ordered the photos, but I just didn't know what to write for a Christmas letter. So I just didn't do it, and I thought it would be dumb to send a cute handmade card, a photo, and a signature. So I'm saving the cards for next year, and I am already working on the Christmas letter. I've got 11 months to do it so I promise I'll have it done and out to you NEXT December!!!

No comments: