Monday, July 14, 2008

Lollypop-round 2

Carson was doing such a great job singing this the other day that I thought I would catch him on video again. I know we already put this song on here once, but he did such a good job...and he is so cute singing it so I have to post it again.

6 comments:

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

Tiffani - He is too cute!! I hope you are doing well after baby number two!

Laura said...

Oh the adorableness! It's overwhelming!
(Jenny and I watched this at work today. It made everyone smile.)

Aubry T Jensen said...

He is so big! I hate not getting to see yall all of the time. I am going to miss everything! He is super sweet though. Man he is good!

Gena said...

His smile at the end is priceless! He is such a little man, and does he have a part in his hair now? We will do a web chat soon - just as soon as we get done with school and everything gets settled.

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

that is the cutest thing! you need to get this kid an agent either for baseball or singing!

Hilary said...

I watched this several times, It makes me melt. He is just adorable, be very proud. I hope Carter can sing just as cute some day! Take Care!