Back at home, we are finally getting settled. We actually have a couch and a washer and dryer. I think we are ready for our baby girl to come... well, as ready as we can be i guess. It will be interesting to see how Carson reacts to the new addition to the family. For the first time in his life he won't be the center of attention. We finally got our health insurance figured out and Tiffani was able to go to the doctor. The baby could come any time! Yikes!
Also, since we have been in Wichita, we have been able to go to the Zoo and go camping. Camping isnt quite the same as in Idaho, but Carson and I still had fun. I bought Carson a Batman fishing pole, but we were unsuccessful during the campout. I actually missed Idaho for a little while there. Anywho, here are a few pictures we have taken... I also got around to taking the pictures off my camera of my last Idaho fishing trip.

7 comments:
Ohh. We sure miss you guys a lot!!!
Looks like life is settling down. Good luck with the little girl and having 2 kids around! :) Tiffani - you look as beautiful as ever!
We never did get around to ichattin it up the other day! Next Sunday! You guys are getting so close to the big d-day! How exciting!
Tiff My intentions of emailing you was to give you my blog name! milesofmemories.blogspot.com I see a little of your brother ryan in carson! He's so cute! Call me 529-8698 I can't belive your having your 2 kid good luck! whats her name?
Hey, it looks good! How do you get your blog to scroll down only in the middle? I can't figure it out! We'll call you sometime after church. Sorry about last week. I got busy visiting girls, and then we forgot!
Hi Tiffani and Ryan, you guys are so cute and I am so excited for you and your new addition. I hope it all goes well. Ryan congratualtions on the job, that is so exciting. Ryan you dad spoke of fishing with you in Sacrament today. Tiffani we miss your family so much, say hi to them from me!
What happened to your pregnant pictures on here...im guessing you have been busy, but im still waiting!:) Love you!
Post a Comment