Thursday, February 28, 2008

Shake ya Booty

Yesterday we were in the middle of making cookies and Carson decided that it was time to shake his booty...and sing "shake ya booty" over and over again. I was able to catch the tail end of his dance on video (see video below). I really don't know where he learned that. Unless Tiffani shakes her booty during the day, i don't know! I must say that Carson has some pretty nice moves. I think he got the moves from me (Ryan).

9 comments:

The Clews Crew said...

That's hilarious!!! LOL!! Oh that is awesome. I love that he sings it. Haha. I'm gonna laugh about that all day. Shake it, Carson, shake it!

Gena said...

Man, Carson and Tiffani must have some amazing times together during the day! He is such a little character! I love him!

Unknown said...

Can I please keep him? I love this kid!!!!

Amiee said...

Hey Tiffani! I found your blog off of Gena's. Anyway...Carson is about the cutest kid ever! That's sooo funny!

Ashley Webb said...

He is so cute!! I wish I could teach Brooklyn to dance like that. I love the way he says bootie!!

kelsey j said...

Hi tiffani! That is sooo funny. I'm adding you to my blog if you don't mind!

Julia said...

ha ha this video made me laugh! :) He is such a cute little boy.

Aubry T Jensen said...

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I WATCH THIS ON A DAILY BASIS. I MISS CARSON SO MUCH AND HIM SHAKING HIS BOOTY. I MISS YOU TOO!!! I AM SO SAD THAT YALL ARE SO FAR AWAY. I WANT THIS VIDEO. I DONT KNOW IF YOU CAN EMAIL IT TO ME OR ANYTHING, BUT I REALLY WANT TO PUT IN ON MY BLOG SO I CAN WATCH IT EVERYDAY.

Aubry T Jensen said...

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I WATCH THIS ON A DAILY BASIS. I MISS CARSON SO MUCH AND HIM SHAKING HIS BOOTY. I MISS YOU TOO!!! I AM SO SAD THAT YALL ARE SO FAR AWAY. I WANT THIS VIDEO. I DONT KNOW IF YOU CAN EMAIL IT TO ME OR ANYTHING, BUT I REALLY WANT TO PUT IN ON MY BLOG SO I CAN WATCH IT EVERYDAY.