Monday, February 25, 2008
Tiffani-the soccer star!
I thought my first item of business should be a fun story about me. So last night we are getting ready for bed and one of Carson's big balls is sitting in our hallway-I thought I should move it so we didn't trip over it later. I make my first attempt to kick it out of the way with no luck-the ball doesn't move. So I kick again, but my foot gets stuck on the ball and I start to fall. My foot hits to floor and I think I'm good so I start to kick the ball with my back foot which also kicks my front foot off the floor again thus sending me toppling over the ball and down on the floor. The only thing Ryan can do is laugh...good thing I wasn't hurt! We had quite a good hard laugh-luckily we didn't wake up Carson! So if anyone ever needs a sub for their soccer team I am trained and ready to play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's hilarious! I wish I could've seen it!
Haha. Oops. If your hubby is like Kyle, he hasn't stopped teasing you about it since.
Post a Comment