Thursday, February 21, 2008

Vincent Van Carson

So we went IKEA last week and we got Carson an art easel. That was a smart buy. He is already turning out to be quite an artist. We switch from crayons to pens to chalk and then to dry erase markers. Yeah, i know. As you can see in the video, he is still in his circle phase. I posted this video of Carson when we first set up his easel. I thought it was cute.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Carsons the cutest thing ever!! Marin just likes to take the crayons out of the bag and then put them back in again. We do it all day. Hopefully someday she'll find her way to a circle phase. I can't believe how big Carsons getting. They grow up too fast!

Jane said...

That is so cute. I love how he draws something and then has to stand back for a minute and look at his work. I'm excited to hear that you guys are having a girl! We find out in a few weeks. I'm so excited to know.
Jane