Last week Ryan had a job interview in Wichita, Kansas with Spirit Aerosystems. He got a call back on Monday and was offered a job as a design engineer with the company. We are excited to start a new phase in our lives...a phase that includes having some money!
The thought of going somewhere new is a little bit scary, but I am ready for the challenge. We are excited to get out there and find a place to live, and check out the area. I have been wanting to move south for a long time, and get out of so much snow! We aren't sure when we will be headed to Kansas-if we will go before or after the baby is born, but it will be before July!
8 comments:
Wow! Congratulations! We'll definitely miss ya though.
Congrats on the new job. My name is Jared Mortensen I work in finance at Spirit AeroSystems.
I receive Goolge alerts everyday when news articles or blogs mention Spirit AeroSystems. When I saw your post I thought I would check out your blog.
My family and I just moved back to Wichita from Boise but are originally from southern Utah. There are a fair number of younger LDS engineers here at Spirit so you should be able to make some good connections.
If you need any info on the wards or relocating let me know. Good luck with everything!!!
Jared Mortensen
jared.t.mortensen@spiritaero.com
jared.t.mortensen@gmail.com
Congratulations on the new job! How exciting!! You guys are going to have one busy summer. When is the baby due again?
How exciting! Congratulations! You will be great. Good luck!
Congrats on the job, you'll enjoy Kansas. My parents live in Leawood Kansas which is just a couple hours away. I grew up out there and loved it so much! Congrats congrats!
We are really excited for you guys! You have a busy year ahead. Look forward to the next time you will be in Saline!
Loved the Dude comment!
Congrats!! But what will all the girls in the ward do without handsome little Carson??? That is really exciting though!
Congrats on the new baby and the new job! I visited Wichita a little while ago and it's a nice place. Although unfortunately you won't escape the snow!
Post a Comment