Monday, February 25, 2008

I've been tagged

Gena tagged me a couple weeks ago so I guess it is time to answer back!

How long have you been together? We have been married just shy of 4 years now (WOW) but we have known each other for almost 5.

How old is he? 27

How old are you? 24

Who eats more? Right now, being pregnant, probably me...sometimes I think Ryan is trying to be anorexic.

Who said "I love you" first? Ryan told me he loved me one night after a date-I told him a few days later.

Who is taller? Definitely Ryan! How am I supposed to wear 4 inch heels with someone shorter than me!

Who sings better? Me.

Who is smarter? I'm going to have to say Ryan. He is an engineering major after all. I've got a smart business and mother mind though.

Who does the laundry? Mostly me, but Ryan will help fold clothes if I don't get to it during the day.

Who does the dishes? Mainly me-Ryan helps when he can.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Ryan does right now because I don't like the side table he purchased.

Who pays the bills? Ryan makes the money to pay the bills-I actually pay them.

Who mows the lawn? Right now we live in an apartment so we don't take care of that. But someday when we have our own lawn I will be the one to mow it! I have a passion for mowing lawns-maybe someday I'll start my own business. I love the smell of fresh cut grass!

Who cooks dinner? I cook on the nights I don't work. The other nights Ryan usually does. (sometimes I make things to heat up later)

Who is more stubborn? Thats gotta be me.

Who kissed who first? It was really awkward and I'm not totally sure.

Who asked who out? Ryan asked me to go putt-putting, but it rained so we played lazer tag instead!

Who proposed? Ryan of course.

Who is more sensitive? Me...especially right now with the hormones.

Who has more friends? I'm really popular so I definitely have more friends-just kidding! I don't know!

Who has more siblings? I have 5, Ryan has 3.

Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both do-it is a big pair of pants!

Who are you tagging? Katie & Daniel, Jane & Rick

3 comments:

Gena said...

I love the smell of fresh cut grass too! It's pretty much my favorite thing about spring! Your blog looks good.

Leah McChesney said...

Hi Tiffani and Ryan, love the blog! I've been tagged is cute!

The Clews Crew said...

Hi! So I just found your blog, yes, I'll admitt, I'm becoming a blog stalker. Your page is so cute and I lauged so hard about the soccer ball incident. Too funny!