Today is a sick day here at home. Carson and Halli both have colds...again. We spent the morning on the couch watching movies. Carson and Halli both got to choose one movie and we just spent too much time staring at the TV, but it was nice not to do anything. I didn't worry about cleaning, laundry, dishes, or anything else on my list of things I need to do. I just had a good time hanging out with the kids, and snuggling with them. I sure love those two, and the wonderful time I get to spend with them everyday. Here they are in their spot this morning.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
We're Alive
Everytime I think about making a post I just think "what am I going to write about?" There hasn't been too much happening with us. I am just excited the weather is warming up a bit and we don't have to be cooped up in the house all day. I just don't do the cold so we haven't left the house much this winter. We did some yard work this past weekend, and it felt really great to get out and work in the yard again. There is a lot of work to do out there so we'll be spending a lot of time in the yard this spring/summer. I'm excited for the upcoming weeks and months.
Today is a sick day here at home. Carson and Halli both have colds...again. We spent the morning on the couch watching movies. Carson and Halli both got to choose one movie and we just spent too much time staring at the TV, but it was nice not to do anything. I didn't worry about cleaning, laundry, dishes, or anything else on my list of things I need to do. I just had a good time hanging out with the kids, and snuggling with them. I sure love those two, and the wonderful time I get to spend with them everyday. Here they are in their spot this morning.
Today is a sick day here at home. Carson and Halli both have colds...again. We spent the morning on the couch watching movies. Carson and Halli both got to choose one movie and we just spent too much time staring at the TV, but it was nice not to do anything. I didn't worry about cleaning, laundry, dishes, or anything else on my list of things I need to do. I just had a good time hanging out with the kids, and snuggling with them. I sure love those two, and the wonderful time I get to spend with them everyday. Here they are in their spot this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I cant wait to see these cuties, Ryan and you in a few days!!!
I am so glad that you took the time to just sit with your sweet children. Good for you! Good for them!
Post a Comment