Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Croup
So apparently my kids aren't just sick...poor little Halli has croup. I was up all night with her last night, and she has been "barking" all day today. I feel so bad for my little girl. Being sick is bad enough, and then she has a horrible horrible cough that isn't easing up at all yet. I'm taking her into the doctor this afternoon-even though croup is a virus and they can't really do much for her. I talked to the nurse on the phone, and she heard Halli coughing and said I better bring her in. (She probably just wants my money...but oh well, I'm a sucker.) She said the doctor may prescribe her something to help with the coughing-I sure hope so because we're really tired today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh no! Thats awful. How do you even get that? Poor Halli. PS. thanks for the comment on my blog, i would love to teach you a few things about photoshop.
jayden had croup a month or so ago and we took him in and they gave him a steriod that actually really helped with the cough. good luck. Also steaming her will help too
Oh, sorry little Halli-Who. Croup is so not fun! I hope the meds she gets work--for her sake and for yours.
Love ya!
Post a Comment