Last week my sister Aubry and her family got to come visit us. We were so happy to have them here, and enjoyed every minute we got to spend together. Although we didn't do much out of the house, we tried to make their visit enjoyable. Ryan and I enjoyed having Michael and Aubry here to play games with at night-I always enjoy game nights! We all loved having Jada here to play with. Carson and Halli really enjoyed helping to feed her! I have some cute photos of them feeding her, but the computer won't load them so I'll have to have Ryan bring his computer home this weekend and I'll upload them tomorrow or Saturday.
Aubry took lots of fun photos while they were here...she is the photographer so I always let her capture our time together. Then I never get the photos-I just hate my camera and can't wait to get a new one so that is another excuse for not taking photos. I did have her take pictures of Carson and Halli for me, and she captured some really cute moments. I can't wait to post them on here...when she sends them to me! Thanks to her for doing that for us every time she visits. It saves me a trip up to the mall, screaming children, and a headache. I can't wait to get them printed though, and hung up on the wall!!!
This week we have been taking it easy. Carson's pre-school went on a field trip, but I of course forgot my, previously mentioned, amazing camera. So all you are missing is some blurry shots of them running around a kids museum. They had a good time...I had an alright time. No, I enjoyed being there with them! I've been doing a lot of yard work this week to prepare our lawn to be over-seeded again. I am determined to get more grass back in the front yard, and get rid of the weeds that are trying to take over our backyard. We really do take good care of our yard, but you just wouldn't be able to tell right now. Our goal this spring/summer is the transform the house on the outside. We'll be painting and doing a lot of yard work. We also put in raised beds for our garden this year, and I've planted seedlings inside. I'm going all out in the garden this year-hoping for the best.
2 comments:
I'm dying here, Tiffani because you have my best friends band on your playlist!! Heather is the singer in Faded Paper Figures and her husband plays the guitar. How did you hear about them? :)
Dear Tiffani, were are the pictures?
Post a Comment