So I am in charge of teaching a line dance at girls camp next week, and I decided it would be fun to learn the hoedown throwdown from Hannah Montana movie (I know it's not technically a line dance, but I'm in charge of it so I'm choosing this dance!). I spent the last hour and a half doing it over and over in my living room. It is a fun dance, and a fun song. I think the girls will have a lot of fun with it. I'm sweating like crazy though. If anyone is looking for a fun way to exercise I would recommend learning it (via youtube with Miley teaching it). She teaches it kinda fast, but thanks to my dancing roots I feel like I picked it up quickly. Boy was it nice to dance again-I forgot how much I love it. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to sign up for a dance class this fall!
As a side note-I watched the movie Dear John tonight and wasn't happy with how it ended-was anyone else really mad?
5 comments:
How fun to be able to teach a dance at girls camp next week. I was not impressed with the movie Dear John especially after reading the book.
Right...that dance would take me a year to learn! The girls will love it though! Have fun at camp.
Go TIffy, you work those Leonette skills (or was it Lionette?? ha, i forget)!! That sounds sooo much fun! When I was in Activity Days the girls wanted to do that dance too... lol. But with your groove I am sure you do it better than Miley! Have fun and take a video or something of it!
And about Dear John... UGH, the ending was HORRIBLE! It was such a waste of a good movie to me. I still cried though..
Dear John?...Yeah, I went and saw it with Aunt Shelley and we just sat there staring after. It made us so angry. Wasn't my favorite. haha
Post a Comment