Sunday, December 20, 2009

FINALLY DONE!!!!

We have been working on Halli's room for at least 3 months. Actually it is probably 4 months. We had some problems with leaking in her room, but finally got it figured out so we could move forward with the work in there. The transformation is complete...kinda. I just need to get some decor for one wall, new blinds, and some curtains. But here it is in all it's glory!!! AC#12
Before pictures
And the FINISHED project!
Oh I still need do finish the closet doors!

4 comments:

lindsey said...

thats so cute! how did you do the flower and butterfly on the wall?

Gena said...

Her room is sooooo cute! How did you do that wall? I wish I could come see your entire house and all the things you've done all at once. It's looking really awesome!!

Kim said...

Hey Tiffany! Thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog! I just was reading your posts too and I am so happy to see how happy you are:) how sweet it is that we've all grown up and found the one who makes us happy and now are having children who multiply that happiness infinitely. I love the 4 things post you did Carson...I'm going to have to remember that idea! Hope you had a great Christmas and New Years!

Clint, Camber, Camdon, Carolina, Corbin, and Cordelia said...

ADORABLE! I love the Room.