Saturday, January 16, 2010

2010 Goals

I did get sick after all. I woke up yesterday morning not feeling well, and stayed feeling that way all day. I am feeling better today, but it still stinks that I got sick. And while my sister and her family are visiting! I didn't get my AC project done this week with the leaking mess we have been dealing with, and all of us getting sick. So...I thought I would write down my goals on here so I can clarify my creativity challenge. So anyway, here are my goals for the year.
  • Read one book every month (I already read The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck...very good book-definately recommend it!)
  • Write in my journal at least once a month...it will beat doing it only 3 times last year!
  • Do 52 house/craft projects this year. This will be my AC Challenges, but I'm changing it a little bit. Sometimes they aren't things that are super creative, but things that I just want to try to do...and some weeks things will come up so I'll do 2 projects some weeks and none other weeks (like this one!).
I have a few more personal goals, but these are the ones I am sharing with the world. I'll be blogging about the books I read and the projects I do, and this is basically an online journal (not that I am counting this for my journal entries!) so I was willing to share these goals I have set for myself.

I hope you have all set some goals to help improve and stretch yourself this year. It is looking like it will be a busy year for me!

4 comments:

Gena said...

I also have the book goal! Just finished my first one last night. I'll post about it on my other blog. Sorry you got sick and with company, that stinks! Hope it's not sticking around too long!

The Martins said...

I can't wait to see your AC projects - you have made so many cute things!

Tracy said...

Hi..just wanted to tell u that ur family is so sweet. I just started blogging and was wondering if u have n e suggestions to help me get my blog rolling. Thanx Tracy

Ashley Bankhead said...

Sounds like a great list of goals. Funny about the blog being an online journal, because for me that is exactly what it is. I use my blog as my journal/scrapbook, and then at the end of the year I make it into a book to keep. I was at first trying to do both a journal and a blog, but I found that I blog so much, that I had nothing left to write in my journal. So, I made my blog my journal and scrapboo so to speak. I think my kids will one day love to go back and read about all of the silly things they did as children.

Your projects sound like a lot of fun. I am glad that you are trying to read so many books. I read all the time. Any small moment I have, is filled with reading. If you need some good recomendations, let me know.

I'm glad you are having a good new year.