I have been slacking so bad on blogging this past month. I did good for a couple weeks, but I've only been posting once a week for a little while. Things have just been busy for us here. We've been having too much fun lately I guess.
I still need to make a post for Carson's actual birthday. I'll do that tomorrow, but for tonight I just wanted to get my AC project up for the week. I made Halli a tutu for Christmas, and I have another one that I will put together this week. I am excited about how it turned out, and think she will love dancing around in it! Here is AC#11
3 comments:
I love her tutu!! How much tulle did you end up using for hers? It looks nice and full! I bet she'll love it. I guess I'm running out of weeks, better make Avie's soon too!
so cute! i know she will just love it. mara and rachel might be jealous:)
That's so awesome, Tiffani!! How did you do that?? I want to make one for Isabelle!
Post a Comment