We had Carson's birthday party yesterday, and he had a really great time. He wanted a spiderman party so we had everything spiderman here yesterday. We played pin the spider on the web, did a web walk (like cake walk), and let the kids swing at a spiderman pinata. We also had spiderman decor, cake, and prizes. It was a fun time for all of us. He was really excited for the party, and asked about it everyday. I'm glad it is over so he won't keep asking how many days left. Here are a couple pictures of the celebration.
I never posted about our Thanksgiving. It was really great this year. Ryan's parents drove down from Michigan and surprised the kids and Ryan. I knew about it, and planned on them coming. It was a wonderful surprise for everyone, and we enjoyed having them here. They did most of the cooking for Thanksgiving, and played with the kids everyday so it was more like I was on vacation rather than them! We appreciated them driving the 15 hours to spend the week with us!
And finally here are my projects from the past 2 weeks. I made some Christmas magnets with my mother in law while she was here, and then this week I refinished a little rocking chair for Halli's room. I just realized I haven't taken any photos of my magnets...so I'll post that tomorrow, but here is the chair. After looking at this photo I realized I need another coat of paint on it so I'll have to do that this week. AC #9 and #10
Before (purchased at a garage sale for $5!)
After-painted to match Halli's room...which will be complete this week! I will have it posted as my AC challange for the upcoming week...even though it has taken 2 months to complete. It has been a work in progress for a long time thanks to the leak we had in there. But it is almost done and I'm excited to show the transformation. So be sure to check back for it!
3 comments:
I love the photo of all the kids in spiderman masks! I can't believe it has been over four years since we were in class together. Our kids are the same age, too bad we don't live close to eachother :)
YEEEEEEEES! This is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Wish I could've been there! Love and miss you guys SOOO much! Hugs and Kisses...E
Sounds like a fun birthday! I can't believe Carson is already four (I'm right, right?) Where does the time go? He just gets more and more studly by the year too! Definitely a little charmer. :)
Post a Comment