Monday, October 26, 2009

One last shot

Ryan wiped the hard drive to our computer last night for one last attempt at fixing the problem we've been having trying to upload photos. And....IT WORKED! I'm so so so so so happy. I can now blog with photos without waiting for Ryan to bring home his computer. Hopefully it stays fixed! Just had to share the happy news. I'll continue to post now on a regular basis.
Here is a funny photo of Halli from last week. We were enjoying ice cream, and I thought it was cute that she had her feet up on the table. I was very surprised to see the look on her face when I checked out the photo I had taken. I love it...makes me laugh so hard!

2 comments:

Gena said...

YAY! I'm glad you're computer is working again. I think that's what we had to end up doing... totally re-doing the entire iMac! But I'm still having a hard time loading pictures on Blogger... it takes forever, so I think that's more Blogger but I'm not sure.

And this is such a funny picture of Halli! Avie likes to put her feet up like that sometimes too. I get a kick out of it.

The Clews Crew said...

Her face is priceless. I love when babies lounge!