Saturday, October 3, 2009

Picture Update

I (Ryan) brought my work laptop home so i could load some pics and a video since our computer has been having problems uploading to the internet. I know these are some random pictures but i thought they were cute. Also, i included a video of Carson and Halli mowing the lawn. They are such good helpers. Pictures include the kids getting ready for church and an activity with flour (Mom is so cool!). Enjoy!!


Carson being Carson


Flour Baby

Sweet Girl


Brushing Teeth


My cute girls!




Mowing the Lawn

3 comments:

The Clews Crew said...

Gosh, they are so cute! And so grown up! I love the flour pictures!! Carson is hilarious. Miss you guys. Hope you're doing good.

Gena said...

I'm so jealous you guys can more lawn whenever you feel like it... I love that smell! They are such cuties! I might have to take a clue from Tiff and try a flour activity for Avie.

I'm wondering what's going on with these iMacs... do you know why yours is acting up? Because ours was too... Spencer's called Apple three times, but nothing changes. Everything freezes when we open applications. It's weird. I'm on the laptop right now too!

Julia said...

I love all the pictures! I can't believe how big they are both getting! I also added the email you asked me to! Not a problem at all. How are things going for you?