Thursday, October 15, 2009

Feeling festive

We took a trip to a pumpkin patch last week with Carson's preschool class. We had such a fun time! They had a fun play area set up so it wasn't boring at all for the kids. We went to a lame pumpkin patch last year that didn't have much to do after you found your tiny little pumpkin. We actually found some decent sized pumpkins this year, and the kids had lots of fun afterwards playing on toys, petting animals, going on a zip line, flying down a huge slide, and climbing all over some hay. Too bad it wasn't a little warmer or we would have stayed a bit longer. Oh well, we enjoyed the time we had! Here are a few of the highlights.
Arrival at the pumpkin patch...not too cold yet.
Check how tall we are
Weighing the options...apparently the one of the left lost the weigh in
I think I've found the one I love
Showing of the pumpkins we chose
Wishing we could take home this MONSTER
You know when there are moments you capture, and they aren't really special, but you just love the photo...this is one of them. I just love her cute little smile and chubby cheeks.

4 comments:

Gena said...

Cute pictures! I love when you can find a good pumpkin patch!

Aubry T Jensen said...

Cute cute! I love your hat (as you know) and have been looking all over for a year trying to find one. So, if you ever see another like it you know what to do:)

Mary Mathews said...

I love the pumpkin patch! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! You have 2 cute kids!

Erin Harris said...

Oh my goodness! How cute! I look at these pictures all the time because it is the most adorable thing ever!