Saturday, October 17, 2009

E - I - E - I - O

Halli has been learning and absorbing so much lately. She is such a smart girl, and is picking up on lots of things. Here is an example of some of her latest learnings


My favorite is the cow...it sounds more like a lawn mower. LOVE it!

5 comments:

Mary Mathews said...

She is so stikin cute!!

Amiee said...

Oh man....I can't believe how big she is getting! I swear you just had her! :) Time sure flies. She's adorable!

Gena said...

Avie and I loved this! Maybe it will help Avie pick up on those if she listens to it a few times... she has a cow, and that's about it. I was going to say the same thing... her cow sound, definitely my favorite!! I can't wait to see how our little girls do with each other!

Erin Harris said...

AWE!!!! I love her! The frog is my favorite :)

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

She is so cute, I love this video! I can't believe how grown up she is either....it seems like just a while ago you announced you were pregnant with her!