How fun is that! It even has the basketball hoop already in place! Lucky!! I'm so excited for you guys, what fun days you'll have out in that backyard! Would you hurry up and get it clean and organized now on the inside so I can see those pictures? :)
Sweet house Tiffani! It wasnt what i pictured in my head, its better! Its so cute and big! Im so excited for yall, i cant wait to come visit and see it (and you!)!
CONGRATULATIONS on your new home! I can't believe how big the yard is. A yard that size in Las Vegas would be like a million dollars or something. lol. I love your house though, it is SO cute! I bet you're having fun decorating the inside. :) About the key chains. I really don't have a system set up. Basically it is pretty ghetto... you just tell me which size/fabric you want and I make it. I don't have an online payment thing set up, you just mail it to me. It's not professional at ALL... lol. But I can make a custom size too.. bigger/smaller...whatever. Anyways, hope all is going well with you! HD
Hey! Your house looks great! I wish we could get a yard like that. You could list off those things that helped Halli with her fussiness. I'm willing to try anything at this point! I'm glad your updating again!
10 comments:
SOOOO fun! You'll Love having your own house and what a big yard!
BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to see the inside!
How fun is that! It even has the basketball hoop already in place! Lucky!! I'm so excited for you guys, what fun days you'll have out in that backyard! Would you hurry up and get it clean and organized now on the inside so I can see those pictures? :)
Sweet house Tiffani! It wasnt what i pictured in my head, its better! Its so cute and big! Im so excited for yall, i cant wait to come visit and see it (and you!)!
How great! I can't wait to see inside pictures!
Congrats. I can't wait to have a house, or at least a yard. I guess good things come to those who wait.
Miss Tiffani-
CONGRATULATIONS on your new home! I can't believe how big the yard is. A yard that size in Las Vegas would be like a million dollars or something. lol. I love your house though, it is SO cute! I bet you're having fun decorating the inside. :)
About the key chains. I really don't have a system set up. Basically it is pretty ghetto... you just tell me which size/fabric you want and I make it. I don't have an online payment thing set up, you just mail it to me. It's not professional at ALL... lol. But I can make a custom size too.. bigger/smaller...whatever.
Anyways, hope all is going well with you!
HD
Congratulations!!! What a beautiful house! I am so happy for you and so jealous at the same time.
You guys are all grown up with a house!! Congrats!!
Hey! Your house looks great! I wish we could get a yard like that. You could list off those things that helped Halli with her fussiness. I'm willing to try anything at this point! I'm glad your updating again!
Post a Comment