I can never get photos to load on here for some reason...which is why I didn't include any of Halli two posts down. Ryan somehow got them to load in the last post so I am going to try again. I'll try to do a couple posts over the next week with some photos of the inside of our house. There is a ton of work we want to do with it. It is a good house with LOTS of potential, but here is what it looks like for now. We'll start with the main floor where the living room, dining room, and kitchen are...please excuse the mess!

Dining Room-what you see when entering the front door...we're working on getting a table!

Living Room to the left when you walk in the front door

Kitchen (before I cleaned up) right next to dining area

Another shot...this time cleaner
And there you have the first round of photos of the inside of our lovely abode. Don't you just love the yellow walls. The entire house is painted the same color inside...it's so boring, and not my favorite color. We'll change it a room at a time!
5 comments:
Tiffany! I found you through Lois but I am so excited for you and for your new house! Your blog is adorable and I cannot believe how big your kids are!
Oooh, I love it. I like that little divider/wall between the kitchen and dining room, and holy cabinets! That's awesome! (Can you tell I've been living in an apartment for awhile?! Just imagine my reaction if I was still living in Heartland?!) You guys are going to make it look so cute in there. Don't worry about the yellow walls, when we moved into our farmhouse the walls were BRIGHT orange- like those old plastic pitchers! So, at least it's a mild yellow, right? (Well, it probably seems brighter when you're looking at it every day, all the time!) Miss you guys!
It looks so nice; and it will be fun to fix it up the way you like it. How very nice to have a house and a backyard. I would very much so like to have that. But, alas, I am stuck renting. At least for now.
On another note, I am glad that you guys are doing well. I also wanted to tell you congrats on your run a while back. I love to run half marathons. I plan to do more in the future, once the baby is out.
Wow, that is so exciting. I am sure it will be a lot of work, but you are going to make it look so great.
Its HUGE! Hope it doesn't get to be a pain to have to now clean a bigger size place:)
Post a Comment