Not much has been happening this week with us. We spent a few days scrubbing our apartment and finally turned the keys over on Thursday so we are officially out of there! We went to clean it and realized how small it really was. We thought it was huge compared to any other apartment we had lived in, but compared to our house it is just tiny! It is nice to have a bigger place-our own place. Ryan has been doing a project a day out in the yard so it is looking better and better! Some day (probably next year) we'll have enough money to re-landscape the front yard and turn the hideousness it now is into something B-E-Autiful! No real progress with the rest of the house. Except I bought some candles today to make it smell better. I think the smoke smell is almost out!
Here are a couple photos from the week.

Ready for the day

Another hair style I tried with Halli...I know it's a mohawk, but I thought it was cute

Me and Carson waiting for a parade to come

Ryan and Halli waiting for the parade
1 comment:
I can't believe how big Halli is and her hair is so much lighter. Glad things are going good.
Post a Comment