Saturday, March 29, 2008
Fishing Trip
Yesterday morning Spencer Buie and I went fishing. We went to a spot that we had been to a number of times, except this time we decided to head down stream a little bit. It ended up being the most successful fishing trip yet. With our powers combined, Spencer and I caught over 70 fish!! Seriously. About 2 hours into fishing Spencer was like, "My arm is getting tired from pulling in fish." So yeah, it was a good day. We ended up bringing a couple fish home. I took Carson over to see what we caught. I think he was a little freaked out at first but it wasn't long before he wanted to stick his hands in get all fishy. The fish were delicious by the way. I'm gonna miss fly fishing when i leave Idaho. Don't get me wrong, i am way excited to get out of Idaho... the fishing is what i will miss.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice! Those are some good lookin fish! Kyle thinks so too :)
Post a Comment